Monday, January 5, 2009

Cikgu oh cikgu

What a day today! 
The 4 of us were put in the library and our tables in the staff room that we're carried from the other block have to be given to the GSTT teachers. :-( 
But the good things being in the "Pusat Sumber " are:
1. Boleh message/kol siot!
2. Full air-conditioned lagi tu!
3. Boleh bawa makanan!
4. And most of all, boleh bergumbira bergossep! hahah:-D but only for certain purposes la:-) 

ANd for the -ve part being in the PS are:
1. As a trainee teachers, we should mingle around with others esp the senior teachers but what can we do...
2. The real environment being part of the school community does not feel at all when all people u see everyday are the same faces u see before... 
3. I guess thats all! hahahha:D

Apa2 pun, bersyukur la sebab ada meja krusi berserta air-cond... ada byk buku juga dbaca kala berdukacita dan berbosan-bosanan. . . ( BM teacher, pls dont correct my Bm okay!;-p) 

Awal2 dah dpt Relief Class... 2 classes. Tetapi perkara yg tak diduga telah berlaku... aku terpedaya dgn memo 'Jadual Guru ganti'... malunya aku masuk kelas org sembarang... ada clash dgn guru yg sepatutnya mengajar. I knew something not good happened when I saw this one female teacher standing outside the class, so I asked her " Are you suppose to teach this class now?" And she didnt answer me but straight away showed me her timetable, pointing at the exact subject and time. So without any defensive conversation, I took my bag and my thick book and then show her my memo. . . kwang kwang :p she was shock and said " Aku halalkan saja".  ANd then she walked into the class. I was left there, so blur. . . :-l but the 'blurry' ended for a few second la. hahah 

The assembly was good. All students sat on the ground and I sat at the very first row next to one GSTT female teacher. I can sing along the school's song because what did I do the whole evening at the PS was memorize the school's song. ( I have nothing to do!)

Getting out from the place where we parked the car to the school gate took for about 15 minutes !  and during that time, I was starving! Really hungry tho I'd ate at 3pm...

Highway doing fine, not that jammed la. 7.00pm from school and reach home ( my hse) at 7.56pm) 

basically these are the few things happened to me today for my first day at school ( officially ) exclude the ROS week. 

Overall, I'm satisfied with what had happened because I can see many positive things behind it. This is just the small part  of the real thing. So tomorrow, a new day with its' new stories to be shared ( if I have time to write it here:-)) With the weapon I have, I fear nothing anymore! In Him I shall be rejoiced and gain victory!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

.::Hani in D Major::. said...

kimslm kat cegu relief ya :P

Miss Ruepit said...

haha auk la 'relief'... kim salam balit kat cigu BM k. ;-p

Blog Widget by LinkWithin