Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Unexpected

As early as 7.20am, I already have the timetable for a relieve class ( FORM 5) All I could say to the PK was "ok" eventho it was not ok at all for me. "bagi Pamela je la" :-l She really like me I guess. :-D Since Monday afternoon, my name was always on the list for RC.

All three Form 5 were doing fine. Maybe it's bcos I look different:-) They keep on asking me about my race and where I came from. I told them I'm Lun Bawang/Murut but they never heard of it before.

My first RC was 5 Cekap. Oh my God, the boys were drivin me insane! Asking many things (nonsense things) to me. What I did was I asked them to do the People Poems. And they love it:-) One boy sitting at the back didnt take part (in the beginning) but after I told them that they have to tell to the class what they'd wrote, in just less than 2 min he's done with his work. The first word he said was KILLER. And I was like... " :-l :-l .. em.... " but he kept reading what he wrote and his work was marvelous. So as the conclusion, never judge the book by it's cover:-p

Nothing much hppnd in Form 5 Cekal, bcos they were busy writing their name on the text books. So, no activity for that class.

5 Bijak is a good class. Everybody showed cooperation and very supportive in every games. The game that they like the most is Two truths and a Lie. ;-) And again before the games was started, I had to answer many questions regarding my race and my origin...34 pairs of eyes were looking at me and all I could do was talking and talking.

Well thats just a brief story about what'd happened today at school (esp this is my first day for morning session) and I'm glad to teach in the morning bcos there is not much different between aft session and mng session. They're all students that we have to guide,share, give, and gain knowledge. The big difference is:
1. Some of them are bigger, taller than me:-p for sure

.:: Experience is not the best teacher, it's the ONLY teacher::
.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin