Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moment with Him

How wonderful it is when you're really in the presence of God. The experience I seldom had before really satisfied me deep inside. No words can describe how thirsty is my soul for all this while. The praise and worship are just a songs like others song when there is no Holy spirit in it. For all this while, I sing with all my heart, with all my head and with all my body but i forgot to sing with all my soul. . . God said to me, I need true worshipper! And I'm proudly say that now I'm His true worshipper. Don't be ashamed of what people think, judge about you. He wants me to see my own weaknesses. Which really touches my heart how great, how amazing God's Love to all of us.

I would like to share my experience during our 6hours Praise and Worship at ROCC:
I came there just like the other with all the preparations of many other things. The cloths, necktie,etc. And most important thing, I prepare myself spiritually for this event. I was hoping I will go there with nothing and come back with something. I was not sure what will I bring back.
During our 2nd last songs, I began to feel something coming down on me. I couldnt feel the ground as if i was floating and I felt like a feather flying in the air. I felt calm, nothing was in my head. Empty. And when I opened my eyes, I was facing to the stage intead of facing to the crowd in front. I didnt know when and how my position change that way.

And the thing i will not going to forget was during the last praise and worship by the ROCC members. That was when God brought me into the place where I can see so many people woshipping Him. There were no guitars, piano and others music intruments but there was a music! The most wonderful sound of music I never heard before and it came from the body of the people. Every movement of hands, legs, body, heads and mouth produced gold shimmering color of music. I dont knw how to elaboarate more but it is so beautiful. I can see angles standing on the stage and they also produced music by their white silver wings. At the center of the stage I could only see light, a bright light and each time I look up, it gaves me shivering inside... I couldnt look at it for so long. I began to praise Him all out with everything I could give.

I will walk with Him, I will sing for Him and I will love Him.


2 comments:

Miss Ruepit said...

what wrong with all the grammatical errors?! sorry for that. heheh:D I was unconscious in my conscious mind. Huhuh...

IvY said...

God didn't look at all the grammatical errors Pam but God is looking for your heart in which you write this testimony with all your heart and soul.
Yes i agree with you that God as always does a wonderful works to us in ROCC and also in Transform concert. Keep singing and dancing for Jesus!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin