Monday, August 10, 2009

Stressor or Stress orrr..

Right after class, as usual all of us went back home.
For me, it's another 'heavy' day for me cos there's so many things I have in my mind. At first i thought I'll be just fine doing and struggling to continue my loaded of works but I'm not in control of myself when I spend more than 4 hours in front of my lappy.

Without thinking any further, I took my hp, wallet and went outside and grab my JayLing umbrella and straight walking to nowhere...

Along the way, I plan where should I go.... somewhere I can find good things to eat,somewhere I can find cool and beautiful stuff such as pens and pens and pens and etc;) Then I ended up standing at the 'Jambu Batu' corner. All I could think of after that was to buy new pens. gosh! I'm so crazy in love with this thing. I don't know why, I cant even stop myself buying pens, any color as long as I like it. But thank God, normally pens only cost me less than Rm5.

Walking into Ah Meng's stationary shop chase all my headache away. After for quite some time, I finally decided to buy 3 pens
... Yippie yippie yeee...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin