Monday, October 19, 2009

M' a survivor

faces of a true survivor~ kih kih ;p

There's only 1 week left because we hand in the unbound thesis but right after i met my supervisor just now.. suddenly i felt like I'm oledi a dead meat!

editing here and there, makes it impossible to be done on time but again, impossible it not just a word, it a reason for someone, (perhaps I fall into this grp at tis moment) not to try. But nak try ape nya?? tak tdo siapkan benda tu, sacrificing the WHOLE ME!
I dont even hv time doing things i like so much.

These couple of days, i feel like floating in the air... the world seems moving around. or am i the one who is turning round?? i hope not! aku bulat? oh tidak:D

oh well, apa pun sem 8 harus di habiskan dgn penuh kebanggaan, kepuasaan, ketekunan, kerajinan, kesempurnaan dan kematangan! hahahahahha~

All the best to all my friends, (my course mates) xxx



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin