Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Don't know where to start

Here I am again, doing nothing but in the end, ended up here talking about thing I should do earlier, em... I can say much earlier than NOW!

With loaded of assignments to do, articles to find, books to read... I still have my little time spending here with U, yes u my bloggy! :p

Do u know anything about Political Marketing? Now, please relate it with Professional Development together with Current Issues In Msian Education? Do they have anything in common? :-l

Well, now u know what I mean right? This is the task which I don't really know how to think of, start with, and believe me, I feel like a total loser now. haiya! The more I read, the more questions I have in my head.

Better I find something to eat before I start continue reading again.

Wait? why do we have to do this? I mean, all this?? hahha:D merot ui dih kelem, ngoto ui dih. Education is the best investment:) :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin