Thursday, August 6, 2009

Get well soon Heart D & ND

There is a time when thing come when we never or least expect it.
This evening my Heart D called and told me he was admitted and need to be quarantined for a week started frm tonight. I was out of word. I don't even know what to say to him. I try to be strong not to cry but I couldn't help it. I burst out in tears. Why him?

Few minutes later, after I forwarded msg to all my friends to pray for him, then I recieved another forward msg from Sist Alip about the 12 hours fasting for not just Dann but also our close friend, Andy. He has to undergo an eye operation this Friday. Now, it's not just Dann but Andy too. Why him?

Brothers and sisters, God wants us to come to Him with our compliants/problems. If we march through life pretending to smile while inside we bleed, we dishonor the relationship. So pls give Him each perplexing problem, all our needs to Him make known, bring to Him our daily burdens and never carry them alone! Tomorrow be prepared, let's us ONE HEART praying for those in needs...

Munga x

2 comments:

dsoulkeeper said...

They will be okay..its okay to cry..take courage from Tatum..she is strong..

Miss Ruepit said...

Thanks Cleo...:)
She's a very strong lady...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin